We are excited to announce that HeartKids has won our inaugural Catchy Campaign Name Competition with their campaign ‘Two Feet and a Heartbeat’. Their campaign received the most nominations, winning them a $250 donation from OKP.
Coming in a close second was the Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation with ‘The Bloody Long Walk’. Third place, as voted by team OKP was the Salvation Army with ‘Be a Souperhero’.
Making the top 10 list was:
- Two Feet and a Heartbeat (HeartKids)
- The Bloody Long Walk (Australian Mitochondrial Disease Foundation)
- Be a Souperhero (The Salvation Army)
- #nobrainnogame (Concussion Research at Queensland Brain Institute)
- Engaging Curious Minds (Scotch College)
- Making Waves (Community Broadcast Foundation)
- Stop Famine. Save Lives (Unicef Australia)
- #itsinthebag (Share the Dignity)
- Legs out for Lymphoma (Lymphoma Australia)
- Cheers for Charity (Cystic Fibrosis Queensland)
Thank you to everyone who participated in the Catchy Campaign Name competition, it was wonderful to see so many people supporting their favourite cause and helping to inspire fundraisers looking for the perfect campaign name.
If you have a campaign to name and need help finding the perfect, attention grabbing tittle, OKP may be able to help. For more information please call on 1300 721 799 or email email@example.com